We believe that good ideas come from many places
Under the direction of the Vice President/General Manager, the Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of sales plans that align with the region’s goals.
• Promote Zero4Life in all activities. • Develop and grow the sales force through the use of leadership skills and mentorship. • Embrace and promote the use of the CEMEX Sales Process, powered by Sandler. • Communicate and implement CEMEX’s vision, mission and overall sales direction. • Sell ready-mix concrete and associated building materials. • Maintain awareness of external competition and the competitive landscape as well as opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards. • Keep management informed of all industry related activities that influence sales and pricing. • Operate within the budget. • Communicate and maintain relationships with customers in order to protect CEMEX’s positions. • Maintain an active involvement with local industry groups, homebuilders and civic organizations. • Make sales and marketing presentations and prepare accurate and timely sales forecasts. • Establish a consulting relationship with customers and provide and coordinate technical training for those customers • Work closely with customer service, quality control, operations, safety and credit. • Perform other duties as assigned by management. • Support company’s community relations activities in the local community.
Bachelor degree required.
Experience in concrete, aggregate, cement or heavy industrial sales.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Possess a basic understanding of technology including Access, Excel, Word and Windows, Command data
• Computer literate and able to use existing systems and grow into company networked program of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
• SAP experience required.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to details
• Strong organizational skills with analytical/problem solving ability.
• Able to maintain strict confidentiality and work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment with frequent deadlines
Continuous exposure to extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme noise, and working outdoors.
Must wear protective equipment while at the location .
Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree
Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up, to move objects
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, in order to communicate to employees/visitors as well as function safely around heavy rolling equipment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cemex.com.
Help us be better and enter for a chance to win a Series 6 Apple Watch!