Website The Nevell Group
Elevate the Industry
This position is responsible for a variety of day-to-day tasks related to the successful operation of the BIM department. This is an entry level position; successful candidates will develop skills in Business Information Modeling by working closely with experienced employees to ultimately progress into more challenging and value-adding positions.
Principal Duties and Required Skills:
· Proficient in Revit- able to create families, templates, and parameters.
· Proficient in Navisworks – able to run clash detections, maneuver through the models, and identify issues.
· Proficient in BlueBeam.
· Initiate and create shop drawings according to specific project.
· Able to support and provide assistance to Coordinators with the modification of models.
· Comprehend and interpret architectural/construction documents
· Comprehend and Interpret engineering design package in relation to given project.
· Comprehend and interpret structural documents for each project.
· Work as part of a BIM/CAD support team to achieve consistent results.
· Other duties as assigned.
Associate Degree in Design or related field, OR 2 years of equivalent experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience with multiple BIM/CAD roles to support department.
Knowledge of basic construction processes and procedures.
Intermediate PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
Work in fast paced/noisy work environment.
Effective interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Eager to support staff with positive attitude, passion and patience.
Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
Utilize skills and professional judgement to fit NGi’s infrastructure and standards as necessary.
Minimum 1-year exposure to the following is preferred:
REVIT Architecture 2017 or newer version
Navisworks: Manage 2017 or newer version
All new employees are required to comply with the vaccination, testing, and face covering requirements outlined in NGi as soon as practicable and as a condition of employment. Potential candidates for employment will be notified of the requirements of this policy prior to the start of employment.
Job Title: Design/BIM Draftsman
Brea CA, 92821
Base Pay: $20-$23/hour depending on experience
Employee Type: Regular FT non exempt
Contact InformationName: Jeni Gishwiller
To apply for this job please visit www.nevellgroup.com.
Help us be better and enter for a chance to win a Series 6 Apple Watch!