Website Sunbelt Rentals
Your next adventure is waiting
• Dependability – Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance. Consistently completes tasks, projects, and assignments on time, with or without direct supervision and under routine and varying circumstances.
• Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities and goals; exhibits openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests.
• Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
• Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; develops realistic action plans.
• Critical Thinking – Proactive anticipation of issues; develops solutions.
• Initiative/Motivation – A self-starter; needs little oversight or direction; takes action beyond what is expected to complete assignments; willing to take on new responsibilities without being asked.
• Interpersonal – Focuses on solving conflict and differences, rather than blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new approaches.
• Results – Focuses on completing essential tasks within an appropriate timeframe; is effective at setting priorities; demonstrates proficiency in both the quality and quantity of work; effectiveness of performance under pressure and/or opposition. Able to delegate responsibilities effectively
• Self- Development – Demonstrates an openness and attitude of learning and developing; is committed to improving themselves by seeking to utilize their strengths and work on weaknesses; strives for excellence; takes advantage of training opportunities.
• Be able to fill out logs/test sheets.
• Read/interpret electrical schematics & drawings.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and computers in general
• Proficient in electrical formulas required to determine load bank capacities, power distribution and cable ampacity.
• Proficient in interpreting data derived from testing in order to determine acceptable testing parameters for rental equipment.
• Proficient in using multi meters.
Load Bank Technician 1
• High School Diploma
• Good driving record with the ability to drive a company truck with trailer
• Must be willing to have personal information sent to public and private organizations for security clearance and budgeting.
• Be willing to travel on occasion to job sites for set-up, operations and removal of equipment.
• Provide own hand tools
• Have or willing and able to obtain a passport
• Have or willing and able to obtain OSHA10 Cert.
• Have or willing to obtain First Aid/ AED/ CPR Cert.
Work Environment, Equipment, Physical Demands
This list represents the demands that the position requires. The list may not be all-inclusive.
• Must be able to lift 55 lbs
• Frequent bending, pushing, pulling
• Repetitive wrist, hand or finger movement (to operate tools)
• Physical coordination (sequential or simultaneous use of hands, arms, feet, and legs)
• Close vision (clear vision at 20” or less)
• Extended periods of reading fine print
• Frequent sitting for long periods
• Requires occasional regional driving and national and international overnight travel
• Occasional weekend work as needed
• Occasional on-call work
• Temperature variations in shop and client environment
• Noise variations in shop environment
• Occasional outdoor work
• Frequent use of hand tools
• Frequent use of forklifts
• Frequent use of handtrucks
To apply for this job please visit sunbelt.jobs.net.
Help us be better and enter for a chance to win a Series 6 Apple Watch!