Website Sunbelt Rentals
EQUIP YOURSELF FOR SUCCESS
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer’s first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Build skills by working on a variety of makes, models & equipment
• Develop new skills for a career track in service or operation management
• Work with an incredible team of people in a safety-focused environment
Sunbelt Rentals–the fastest growing rental business in North America–is seeking a Mechanic.
This mechanic/technician role performs preventive maintenance and makes repairs on equipment in the safest, most effective way possible to avoid downtime. Our fleet varies by location but primarily include Aerial Work Platforms, general construction tools and equipment. Our specialty lines locations may have a fleet of large-scale power-generators, pumps, HVAC systems and oil/gas related equipment.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
• High school diploma or GED required, some trade school or equivalent training desired
• 1 to 3 years of mechanic experience with diesel equipment, heavy construction equipment or specialty lines equipment (large-scale generators, pumps, HVAC or Oil & Gas equipment) strongly preferred
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
• May need to provide mechanic’s tools of trade
• Knowledge of hydraulic systems and troubleshooting fundamentals
• Knowledge of electrical systems and troubleshooting fundamentals
• Ability to be flexible with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Bilingual (Spanish or Other) may be required based on location needs
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Qualified Veterans Welcome & Encouraged to Apply!
The following is a sample (but not exhaustive) list of the MOS, AFSC, and NEC Codes that may have transferrable skill sets that apply to this role: 711 713 2506 2584 4130 4133 4541 5899 6071 6072 7603 7607 7610 7618 13D 13M 13P 13R 13T 2T311A 2T311C 2T312A 2T312B 2T312C 2T331A 2T331C 2T332A 2T332B 2T332C 2T351 2T351A 2T351C 2T352A 2T352C 62B 63A 63D 63E 63H 63M 63N 63S 63T 63Y 88R 91A 91B 91E 91H 91L 91M 91P 91S ABE ABH AS CM EN GSM MM MM(NUC) MR SB
Related experience may include: Shop Mechanic, Mechanic, Technician, Service Foreman, Service Manager, Shop Manager, Mechanic Supervisor, Technician Supervisor, Lead Mechanic, Lead Technician, Diesel Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Service Technician, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Hydraulic Technician, Hydraulic Mechanic, ASE Certified Mechanic, IFPS Certified Technician
Gear up for an exciting career!
To apply for this job please visit sunbelt.jobs.net.
Help us be better and enter for a chance to win a Series 6 Apple Watch!