Website United Rentals
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities
As a Class A CDL Driver at United Rentals, your goal will be to assist in meeting Trench Safety needs of our customers by delivering equipment in a safe, timely, efficient, and courteous manner. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to advance your career and contribute to our company’s tremendous success and unparalleled growth. Frequently interacting with our customers, you will serve as a company ambassador and will provide exceptional customer service. And since we’re local, you’ll be home every night.
Additional duties include the following:
• Drop off and pick up equipment for customers
• Operate construction equipment, such as semi-trucks and trailers (“low boys”) consistent with DOT classification CDL-A
• Maintain driver’s logs and complete pre-trip inspections
• Suggest additional equipment and supplies customers may need
• Must also be able to operate boom trucks and cranes in accordance with manufacturer specifications
• Adhere to all safety requirements particular to equipment including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
• Other duties assigned as needed
If you would enjoy the stability of working for the world’s largest equipment rental provider, who provides ample opportunities for career growth, consider a future with United Rentals.
• Valid Class A CDL with acceptable driving record
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years DOT regulated Commercial Driving Experience
• Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
• Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
• Diligent attention to safety
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unitedrentals.com.
Help us be better and enter for a chance to win a Series 6 Apple Watch!